In this story I noted some critical features for customize the Case setting
Use the Quick Find box to find Support Processes in Setup
Before creating Record…
Use the Quick Find box to find Sales Process in Setup
Before you continue creating a customized path for your sales team, you have to create record types corresponding to your new sales process.
In Setup, select Object…
We use Lightning App Builder in Salesforce to create Lightning Page by adding Lightning components to it
Take upsert as an example:
Create an Apex class with a method that returns an array (or list) of strings.
Create an Apex class with a method that returns an array (or list) of formatted strings (‘Test 0’, ‘Test 1’, …). The length of the array is determined by an integer parameter.
Quick actions come in two different flavors:
In Setup, Object Manager tab:
1. Select a object, take Account for example
2. Click Buttons, Links, and Actions, then click New Action.
3. Let's make this action to create records, so select the Create a Record action type
4. Select the target…
There are three primary types of custom buttons and links that you can create.
In a Object tab, take Account tab for example
1. From the list view controls, select New
2. Name the list (List API Name will be auto-filled)
3. Choose Who sees this list view
4. Click Save.(So far, the list view is showing us all the accounts)
1. Click Add…